1.    #1  
    Looking for something that can withstand being in a convertible going 65mph and still be hearable. People cna hear me fine off the Treo but looking for a headset.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I have found that pretty much EVERY headset is difficult in a convertible. I currently use a Jabra BT250 because it turns up very loud and is very sevure in my ear. I tried a Jabra BT800 last week and the sound quality was better than in the BT250, but it was not secure enough on my ear.

I think first, you need to find a headset that you're comfortable with, and then worry about the convertible. My car, is very loud (BMW M Roadster with a Supersprint exhaust). If you're driving a Lexus SC400, it will be a different story.
    I recommed a Scala 500

I used that thing while walking through a blizzard in Washington DC --- blowing winds, etc

The Treo was in my front pocket ----- anyhoo, the Scala was excellent under this condition - very loud, and I was easily heard on the other side
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmargolis
    I have found that pretty much EVERY headset is difficult in a convertible. I currently use a Jabra BT250 because it turns up very loud and is very sevure in my ear. I tried a Jabra BT800 last week and the sound quality was better than in the BT250, but it was not secure enough on my ear.

I think first, you need to find a headset that you're comfortable with, and then worry about the convertible. My car, is very loud (BMW M Roadster with a Supersprint exhaust). If you're driving a Lexus SC400, it will be a different story.
    I thought the Jabra BT800 did not work with the 650. I think I read that at the Jabra site.