1.    #1  
    I just got the program wifile pro (handshigh software) and found I could sync it to my idisk, took about 30 seconds to set up.

Now I can access my 1 GB idisk on my Treo with ease, edit documents via docs to go, download upload, its great!

I highly recommend checking it out if you use idisk. Even though I do not like any of their other products, slap etc., this wifile by Handshigh is a killer ap IMHO.
    Sounds cool. One of the reasons why I haven't used iDisk muchas a backup is the fear of tying up too much bandwidth as it could stop me doing other things. WP docs and spreadsheets may not be much of a problem, but large audio and graphics files (not top mention videos) could take a while to sync, even via cable broadband.

I like the idea of having access to all my files when on the road. Would take an age to access larger file?. And what settings are available to minimise the space taken up on the Treo? I imagine you would just want to keep an up to date file list and little else.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMacaroni
    Sounds cool. One of the reasons why I haven't used iDisk muchas a backup is the fear of tying up too much bandwidth as it could stop me doing other things. WP docs and spreadsheets may not be much of a problem, but large audio and graphics files (not top mention videos) could take a while to sync, even via cable broadband.

I like the idea of having access to all my files when on the road. Would take an age to access larger file?. And what settings are available to minimise the space taken up on the Treo? I imagine you would just want to keep an up to date file list and little else.
    I use it to work on documents mostly as I do a lot of writing in my work. Large audio and graphics files are more difficult of course. Smaller files such as word or excell docs you can edit on documents to go are no problem at all. Typical word doc I can dl from the idisk in about 60 seconds or so.

As far as taking up space, the program seems to bypass the Treo hard drive and just transfers files back and forth between your idisk and your SD card.