1.    #1  
    Since installing b33, Chatter no longer turns on the radio at reset as is selected in the prefs. When I launch Chatter with radio off, it asks if I want to start the radio... but it doesn't restart it automatically anymore after a reset like it did in previous versions. Also, still no way to navigate out of the body of an email if you navigate into it while viewing a message. Overall seems pretty stable currently, overall.
    Haven't noticed the first problem. (I use TreoHelper for my radio control).

As to the second issue, press the SPACE bar. That will set the focus down to the OK button.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    How is b33 with regards to battery consumption?
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    How is b33 with regards to battery consumption?
    I using b33 and use the Efficient Sync option and I have two mailboxes on-line and six others that I Qsync anywhere from every hour to every two hours.

I started out this morning (5:00AM) with a full charge. I've run the radio ON, data ON, bluetooth ON, all day. In that time, I've made a few phone calls (about 45 minutes worth), spent an hour surfing the boards via Blazer, read a couple of chapters of an e-book, received about 40 e-mails, and replied to 12.

As of 9:18PM, I'm at 44% battery...and that's on a CDMA Treo.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    Since installing b33, Chatter no longer turns on the radio at reset as is selected in the prefs. When I launch Chatter with radio off, it asks if I want to start the radio... but it doesn't restart it automatically anymore after a reset like it did in previous versions. Also, still no way to navigate out of the body of an email if you navigate into it while viewing a message. Overall seems pretty stable currently, overall.
    as of b34, autostart is working again. b35 which came out today is worth the download just for being able to view html emails in blazer.

as for navigating out of the body of an email, as Insp_Gadget said, you can use the space key to highlight the ok button or the return key to go back to the message list view. you must, however, have "Use One Key Commands" checked in "Mailbox Preferences."
    -- berto