1.    #1  
    I've had my Cingular Treo 650 a short time now and am trying out TakePhone because of it's ability to insert hard pauses. I also discovered the calling card feature which I'm having problems with.

I have a single calling card and am trying to get TakePhone to automatically use it when I dial an international number. This is how I have it set-up:

• "use calling-card" is checked under "Telephony"
    • "use card automatically" is checked on Calling Card screen
    • Script Name: International
    • Script: 18775551212TN (the access number requires no PIN. It uses callerID to identify me and the first digits you enter after connecting are the phone number you want to dial)
    • Rule 1: 011

The number I'm trying to dial is shown in my contacts as: +639175551212 When I initiate a call to the contact from TakePhone, my phone shows it's dialing: +639175551212

I'm under the impression that TakePhone should "intercept" the call before dialing because I have the Calling Card script/rule set-up or do I need to initiate a call differently to use the calling card?

I guess I'm missing something. Can anyone help? I am using TakePhone version 6.50 (079).

TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0y_bear
    I've had my Cingular Treo 650 a short time now and am trying out TakePhone because of it's ability to insert hard pauses. I also discovered the calling card feature which I'm having problems with.

I have a single calling card and am trying to get TakePhone to automatically use it when I dial an international number. This is how I have it set-up:

• "use calling-card" is checked under "Telephony"
    • "use card automatically" is checked on Calling Card screen
    • Script Name: International
    • Script: 18775551212TN (the access number requires no PIN. It uses callerID to identify me and the first digits you enter after connecting are the phone number you want to dial)
    • Rule 1: 011

The number I'm trying to dial is shown in my contacts as: +639175551212 When I initiate a call to the contact from TakePhone, my phone shows it's dialing: +639175551212

I'm under the impression that TakePhone should "intercept" the call before dialing because I have the Calling Card script/rule set-up or do I need to initiate a call differently to use the calling card?

I guess I'm missing something. Can anyone help? I am using TakePhone version 6.50 (079).

TIA!
    Add 011 to the number in your contact list. Your rule is setup to look for 011. When take phone sees that it will call your calling card number and then send the number.
    Hi,

TAKEphONE will handle +xxxxx format, as long as you use the "Translate..." options at the "Telephony" preferences page.
    (assuming you currently use "Dial as is")

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com