1.    #1  
    Hello All

I just picked up PdaNet 650 to use on an upcoming trip and I am having trouble getting it to run. I have taken out my wireless card on my laptop and just have my Tre0 650 cabled to the laptop. I installed Pdanet fine but when I hit the 'connect' button I get the following message:

"Dial Up Error. Sorry it seems the previous connection has not been cleaned properly. Restart the computer. Err=38".

I have restarted and still get the same result. Thank All.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Hello All

I just picked up PdaNet 650 to use on an upcoming trip and I am having trouble getting it to run. I have taken out my wireless card on my laptop and just have my Tre0 650 cabled to the laptop. I installed Pdanet fine but when I hit the 'connect' button I get the following message:

"Dial Up Error. Sorry it seems the previous connection has not been cleaned properly. Restart the computer. Err=38".

I have restarted and still get the same result. Thank All.
    Hey..

Your thread is lacking some info....

If you have a PC, make sure PDANET is running and go to the PDANET icon in the task bar and click. A window will pop up and go to settings and open. Make sure the "Default Data Network" is chosen and click ok.

Go to the Treo and open PDANET and make sure your cell Carrier is there and the USB is chosen since you are connecting via cable. Hit connect and it should work.

I can run wifi and PDANET with cable or Bluetooth at the same time on my PC laptop. The point is, you shouldn't be having a conflict with the wireless and PDANET connections.

If this dosen't help, maybe get out a tooth brush and clean the connection properly.

Chuck

Sprint/Treo 1.08
  3.    #3  
    Isnt that advice kind of like making sure the "laptop is turned on" ?
    Thanks anyways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Isnt that advice kind of like making sure the "laptop is turned on" ?
    Thanks anyways...
    Well Golly.....

I guess you'll have to just figure it out........
  5.    #5  
    I did, it was a NAV firewall issue. Hardly rocket science now is it?

Thanks for your 'help'.