1.    #1  
    Hi,

just got my Logitech Mobile Pro, and it's a great headset. Now I'm finding my way around with a bluetooth headset, and I find one thing annoying: I get a call on my Treo, the headset is nearby switched on in the loading station. I press the green button on the Treo, but still the audio is not on the treo, but the headset. I have to fumble around with the treo to switch it back.

Is there a setting to say that if I pick up a call on the Treo, I want the audio on the handset, not the headset? If I press the button on the headset, it should go to the headset.

Thanks for your help,
    Alex
    my buddy is having the same problem with his. I have the logitech mobile and it auto picks up on the headset when I hit answer on the handset. He still has to answer with the handset, then hit the multifunction button on the headset. not sure what's going on.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Once I answer the treo, I see a 'cancel headset' button on my Treo screen, press it and whola you can listen and talk through the treo. Kludgy yes, but it works and you might lose maybe a second with the extra 'key' press. Good luck!

~~~ gottago ~~~
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your responses!

Is this the same with all BT headsets, or just a problem of the Logitech?
  5. k.m
    Hi, I have a HBH-35 and a HBH-300. The 35 acts like your Logitech and the 300 acts like you would like to (on a GSM Treo 650).
    But with the 300 I have to push the button on the Headset on every outgoing call to connect with the Treo. I like the 300 behavior more.
    k.m