1.    #1  
    Hey Guys. Just got my treo 650 and i love the thing. Im at the stages where im trying to boost its capabilities by installing various utilities and games. Im not familiar with palm software so i need some help. Whats the utilities you guys recommend. Free or PAY???????????
    welcome to the treo world

I suggest trying some of the apps on one of the many available such lists currently posted at TC.

try this thread to start....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=hilauncher

and see my signature for a helpful tip.

good luck
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just cause your wearing a suit, hat and smoking a pipe, doesn't give you any right to be nice! Stop It!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy 08/13/2005 at 09:03 AM
    Just cause your wearing a suit, hat and smoking a pipe, doesn't give you any right to be nice! Stop It!
    Did he not copy your avatar a while ago, did you feel honored or insulted? (can't see his now as I am on the mobile forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by omarmc
    Hey Guys. Just got my treo 650 and i love the thing. Im at the stages where im trying to boost its capabilities by installing various utilities and games. Im not familiar with palm software so i need some help. Whats the utilities you guys recommend. Free or PAY???????????
    Apps are a function of your lifestyle. I use DA, Mapopolis, 2day, Avantgo, SnapperMail, SplashShopper, PDANet, and PDAReach. I also use eWallet, BART, Metro, and Tube.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Did he not copy your avatar a while ago, did you feel honored or insulted? (can't see his now as I am on the mobile forum)
    I'm honored indeed. Right now he sporting a hybrid of his own and Big_OTR's.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I afraid the monkey is now an avatar virus, he keeps morphing into one.
    Any way this is now OT and duplicate thread. Time to close it.