1.    #1  
    I am looking for an online site or download for FREE Texas Hold'em.

Not for the Treo, but something for my friends and I to play against each other online (computer).

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Pacific Poker is good.
    www.partypoker.net is the best. free
    pokerstars.net or pokerstars.com
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    www.partypoker.net is the best. free
    Thanks, works great@!
    Can anyone recommend a site that doesn't rely on a downloadable PC app? That is to say something that runs on both PC or OSX, or just runs in a browser?
    USR PalmPilot 5000 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm V > Palm Vx > Kyocera QCP6035 > Unlocked Treo 650 w/ Bluespoon AX
    Quote Originally Posted by sfslim
    Can anyone recommend a site that doesn't rely on a downloadable PC app? That is to say something that runs on both PC or OSX, or just runs in a browser?
    pokerroom.com
    Will pokerroom work on my Treo 650?

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.