1.    #1  
    My phone has completely crapped out since I added the new update. Is there anyway to go back to the last update?
    Ever since I upgraded,signal strength has ben much lower. The thing reboots from time to time.

jerry
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    the only issue that i've noticed is the battery drain.. everything else seems fine..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I have a Treo 650 from Sprint that I loaded shadowmites custom 1.08 #3 rom(voice rec, versamail, real, notepad) onto. I want to know if I install the new Palm Sprint 1.12 rom, will it put the programs that the custom rom eliminated(Bizcon) back into rom? Also, will it change any of the programs that the custom rom installed?

If I have a copy of [Custom112ROM3+VersaMail+Real], can I install this instead of the Palm 1.12 rom? Do I follow the same Rom Update Instructions that were on shadowmite's website?
    Quote Originally Posted by brothe19
    I have a Treo 650 from Sprint that I loaded shadowmites custom 1.08 #3 rom(voice rec, versamail, real, notepad) onto. I want to know if I install the new Palm Sprint 1.12 rom, will it put the programs that the custom rom eliminated(Bizcon) back into rom? Also, will it change any of the programs that the custom rom installed?

If I have a copy of [Custom112ROM3+VersaMail+Real], can I install this instead of the Palm 1.12 rom? Do I follow the same Rom Update Instructions that were on shadowmite's website?
    You will need to run the 1.12 update from Sprint first, which will install the factory programs. You can then install the 1.12 custom rom.

You can switch the easy way by not running the Sprint update and it will accept it, but the phone information doesnt change on the phone screen menu. It will still say 1.08. Not sure what else doesn't change so I wouldn't go this route.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfox3
    My phone has completely crapped out since I added the new update. Is there anyway to go back to the last update?
    You can go back by flashing the rom to any 1.08 custom rom and then run the 1.08 updater from Sprint.