1.    #1  
    In the phone app is says I can set up a quick key for a speed dial but I can't even figure how to set up a speed dial. Where do I find this functionality?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3.    #3  
    Did find it...but not in the manual. Found it here.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=29566

I freely admit I can be a bonehead with manuals. Getting to quick dials by setting up favorites seems a very convoluted way to go about it.
    Thats cool. I can appreciate that. Sorry I jumped.
    Treo is not your ordinary phone.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Thats cool. I can appreciate that. Sorry I jumped.
    Treo is not your ordinary phone.
    No problem. Nubes like me are annoying. :-)
    Yeah, but you did your own legwork...Gotta respect that.

Thread Crapper

In hopes of not getting flamed to a crisp: I have set up quick dials but other than the #"1" default for VM all other # quick keys do not work, letters will work but not numbers. Am I missing something or am I the missing link?
    Thank you.
    -g-
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    You assign the quickdials to a button. I have assigned the application HotSync to the button "T", which is also the number "3".

Don't forget to check out Butler, which makes the quickdial function available from anywhere, not just the Phone application ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Thanks that ans that and Butler is excellent.
    -g-
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.