I have a Cingular Treo 650 running Snappermail Enterprise using IMAP to sync to an Microsoft Exchange 2003 Inbox. It will get to a certain point in the process and it resets.

I can get a full sync to run if I back off to syncing only 2 weeks out of the inbox instead of a full sync. I worked through all of the options starting at 1 day to see where it would die. It dies when I try to sync a whole month's worth of messages. There are only 397 messages in the inbox, so the total number and/or size should not be a problem.

At first I thought it was a bad message that Snapper didn't like, but when I start moving messages out of the Inbox and sync again it does the same thing on a different message.

Then I thought it could be an older Snappermail version, so I upgraded to the latest 2.2.7.01, and it still did the same thing.

Finally, I went and downloaded the Cingular firmware upgrade and brought the device up to 1.15-CNG version, and it still does the same thing. I can sync 2 weeks worth of mail, but not the whole Inbox.

Any thoughts?????