1.    #1  
    Hey all, glad to have found this forum! - I'm a proud owner of a new TREO650 with cingular.

I have a question, I've found Treo Area Codes and want to purchase, however I have a few questions about it, and possibly other pieces of software that are simliar that have more functionality. I've searched this forum up and down reading and haven't seen anything about it so i figured i'd ask.

What im looking for is an application like Treo Area Codes that gives data like state, flag, location etc.. But I'm looking for something that actually takes the area code and gives an address possibly for it?

So if a call came in, it would give the Treo Area Code basic data but also show the address that the # is coming from or that it is registered to, like a company. I process many website orders with my treo (main reason for getting it) without being in front of my computers. I get many call orders and seeing the state/address/flag details would be very nice.

If anyone can help or just tell me this doesn't exist or can't happen let me know!!!

Thanks everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by dead7
    Hey all, glad to have found this forum! - I'm a proud owner of a new TREO650 with cingular.

I have a question, I've found Treo Area Codes and want to purchase, however I have a few questions about it, and possibly other pieces of software that are simliar that have more functionality. I've searched this forum up and down reading and haven't seen anything about it so i figured i'd ask.

What im looking for is an application like Treo Area Codes that gives data like state, flag, location etc.. But I'm looking for something that actually takes the area code and gives an address possibly for it?

So if a call came in, it would give the Treo Area Code basic data but also show the address that the # is coming from or that it is registered to, like a company. I process many website orders with my treo (main reason for getting it) without being in front of my computers. I get many call orders and seeing the state/address/flag details would be very nice.

If anyone can help or just tell me this doesn't exist or can't happen let me know!!!

Thanks everyone
    That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'd much rather see a street address than a flag. That being said, I would guess that the .pdb file needed would be enormous. Don't know how it would work.
    David
    Is there any application (PC or web based) that'll give you a street address based on an area code or exchange? Sounds like you are really talking about a reverse phone number look up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Is there any application (PC or web based) that'll give you a street address based on an area code or exchange? Sounds like you are really talking about a reverse phone number look up.
    the area code database is static. if you want to lookup address you really need to access a large database server on the net or have it reside on your treo. it doesnt really make any sense unless the caller is already on your contacts db then you just do a look up from there.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca