1.    #1  
    Ok, I honestly dont need a data plan. I have no use for the wireless functions of the 650, only the palm and phone features. I dont need email to it, surfing, etc... I activated my phone yesterday and didnt get a data plan but the pay as you go plan. I talked to the tech support at verizon since i have heard the stories of getting charged thousands of dollars because the phone is wireless sync by itself. The tech said as long as I dont set up the wireless sync, it will never connect and charge me. But what about Hot sync to my computer for contacts, planner, adding programs, etc... I dont remember what she said about the Hot sync if this would cause me to have any charges. I do remember she said just dont EVER hook up my treo to the usb cable and I'll be fine without any charges. But I want to buy some programs for work and download them, How can I do this without connecting to my computer and not hooking up the usb cable. Does anybody know for sure what i can and cant do?
    I can't think of any reason you would incur data charges while doing a hotsync to your desktop computer. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.