1.    #1  
    What's the easiest way to transfer over all my files, programs, etc.? Can I just use a USD card reader and copy everything over? Or is the process not quite that simple?
    I have ZLauncher installed. So I just copied everything to the new card, then ran "Update All Shortcuts" within ZLauncher.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Actually, it is just that simple! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

4.    #4  
    Ah...hmmm...what if I don't use ZLauncher?

Edit: TLSG - wait, so I don't need to update all the card's shortcuts then?
    Quote Originally Posted by criptik28
    What's the easiest way to transfer over all my files, programs, etc.? Can I just use a USD card reader and copy everything over? Or is the process not quite that simple?
    If (for some reason) you're not using a card reader/writer, I have found BlueSync to be extremely useful. It is also handy in keeping up with any file changes that occur on the card. It creates a PC copy of everything on the card which makes restoring or putting a new card in service very easy.
    David