Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TPS_Reports
    I am just stating that I had a bad experience.
    If the return policy is 30 days (regardless of who the retailer is), and it was a "few months" after you purchased that you realized it was defective, how can you call that a bad experience?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  2.    #22  
    You people are insane. My bad experience is that the cable is defective! Is that so hard to understand? Are you so brainwashed to accept bad service that a 30 day warranty is good for you? INSANE!
    PC Load Letter, what the !&$^ does that mean?
    If it's defective, it stops working before 30 days are up.

And no, last time I checked, I'm completely sane. Thanks for inquiring.
  4.    #24  
    I didn't "dog" a store. I simply said Beware because of the policy. Do all of you work for Dan's? Is this whole site run by Dan's? INSANE!
  5.    #25  
    I am going to start a car company and sell my cars to the users of this forum with a 30 day warranty. Then, when they break down after 60 days you'll defend my company to anyone that complains. I'll make billions.
    I bought a loaf of bread but let it sit in my cupboard for two months. When I went to open it, it was full of mold!!111!!oNe!

I went to my grocery store and they refused to take it back. Dammit, my bread is defective!!!11OnE`!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Mods, may I request this thread be locked?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No, we don't work for Dan's. But we've had good experiences. And that should mean something as technically, Treocentral is a competitor of Dan's. You'd think if there was something fishy going on, a competitor's site would be a hotbed of discontent. Of course this isn't, and there isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Mods, may I request this thread be locked?
    I agree...his point (dull though it may be) has been made.
    Dan didn't make the cable!!!
    Dan lived up to his part of the contract.
    End of story!

You still got a ?
    Go to Asia find out who made the thing and chew his a while!

Off.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Just stop posting .
    The thread will die on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPS_Reports
    I didn't "dog" a store. I simply said Beware because of the policy. Do all of you work for Dan's? Is this whole site run by Dan's? INSANE!

Ooooooh..................

Conspiracy theory..

Seems like you have an ebay store ,and came to TC ,to whine about Dan
    to bring his buisness down.
    Actually, I think this thread is very helpful. Many of us (myself included) have had good experiences with Dan's and I think that should be seen. The more business he has, the more likely he'll stick around and be able to get us great prices on high quality accessories. Just because the thread didn't go the way the OP wanted (all of us bashing Dan's), doesn't mean it should be locked.

And, good grief OP! That cable probably cost you $5....
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I bought a loaf of bread but let it sit in my cupboard for two months. When I went to open it, it was full of mold!!111!!oNe!

I went to my grocery store and they refused to take it back. Dammit, my bread is defective!!!11OnE`!!!
    now you're stepping over the boundary of reasonableness with that example. Although the thread starter doesn't do well making friends ( ), a 30-Day warranty is pretty lame as is a cable that doesn't last 2 months.
    I've shopped Dan's 3-4 times and it's been a pleasure each time.
    Another happy Dan's customer!!

I'm thinking that instead of taking money out of Dan's pocket, as the OP intended, he probly ended up putting money INTO Dan's purse from the glowing comments here. I have never bought from Dan before but certinly would not hesitate to do so now!

Thanks to the OP.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Apparently, you all are
    INSANE!!1!!oNe!!

We're not insane. We're MAD, MAD I tell you!

I would expect a 21st. century looking primate such as yourself would know the difference. Oh, the dissapointment and shame. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Thread Crapper

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Bought from Dan's twice, both were great experiences...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast