1.    #1  
    If I use Goodlink can I still also do a local hotsync with my palm datebook and conduits I realize I will have 2 sets of info on the device.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Depends on your Treo.

With a 650, yes you can (but as noted, will use more space for both conduits). With a Treo 600, GoodLink hides the default Palm contacts & calendar. GoodGuy posted a way to get the Palm contacts back via FileZ, but I am not aware of a way to get the Palm calendar back without deleting GoodLink apps.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Just to clarify, you can still do it on a Treo 600, but you can't see it unless you use FileZ or remove the GoodLink Contact and Calendar apps (make sure you HotSync BEFORE removing any GoodLink apps!).

Check the GoodLink Info thread for more info as well as GoodGuy's Yahoo forum link for more details.
  4.    #4  
    I have the 650 so based on your post it should be no problem.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I am running GoodLink 4.5.0.65 and have info in my Palm Contacts and put a test Calendar message before I sent my post. Please note I do not see any photos associated with my Palm Contacts when they call. I suspect that is because GoodLink is the default Contact handler.