1.    #1  
    I found this great little app today:

TreoCallLog / Flixton software
    http://members.cox.net/flixtonsoftware

Reads your call log directly from your Treo and will even estimate your bill for you.

Amazing ... found nothing like it on the Windows side yet.

Now, does anyone know of a similar program that can read my SMS messages?
    wow! I never saw that one before! Thanks!

P.S. Which enterprise is that? Is it from the Nemesis movie?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hey..

looks interesting, it's for a Mac however...

Chuck
  4.    #4  
    chckhbrt ... well .. it *IS* a Mac forum.

gfunkmagic ... it's the "Enterprise" from the TV show "Enterprise". (The only ST Series besides the original to get cancelled .. grrr) Anyway: I like the design .. it's very much like the Reliant. I think I stole the avatar from someone here though. :-)
    There was another tool, the Mootjelitt Palm Converter from that could extract the Call Log as csv to a mac. The new version of the MPC that can everywhere be found does not support this, though. Too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    gfunkmagic ... it's the "Enterprise" from the TV show "Enterprise". (The only ST Series besides the original to get cancelled .. grrr) Anyway: I like the design .. it's very much like the Reliant. I think I stole the avatar from someone here though. :-)

Thanks for the info driven. Alas, I really tried to like Enterprise, but I just never got into it like the other series. My fav is still next gen followed by classic and voyager. However I really disliked the latter episodes of DS9 b/c I got totally sick of all that bajorian mystical crap. *sigh* Still TV will be a bit empty w/o any ST series on air...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions