1.    #1  
    Like many, my docs to go apps which I keep on SD card periodically seem to corupt and cause the Treo to reset. Currently it happens at Hot sync and when I access certain doccuments.

In the past I've had to use the deinstall tool to erase the applications, erase them from my two computers that sync with the treo and reinstall the original versions from the treo CD. Then I go to the Dataviz web site and upgrade to the most current versions as they have my license on file.

Its all a bit of a pain. Are there any other suggestions for this recurring issue? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!
    I have had the same problem after moving Docs To Go to my card. I found out the following....

In the past if I had a document open, and when directly to another applicaion it was fine. With Doc To Go on the card, I have to be sure to close the document BEFORE leaving DocsToGo. I haven't had an instance of this happening since I started doing this.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    I've recently had an issue with DTG thinking I had edited a file that I was reading, and after syncing, the hotsync log says that the document was not saved and would not back up, etc. After this point DTG went totally bonkers.

Deleting the preferences helped in this case, but this process hasn't always fixed the stupid instability of this PITA program. In my opinion it's one of the worst programs in this market. Unstable, barely functional, clumsy, and eradic. In dire need of an update/bugfix.

Greg
    I use DTG Premium. I have it in memory, NOT on my SD card (I don't like waiting for it to start).

But, I have not experienced the problem you describe in a VERY long time.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the suggestions all. Had not realized the DTG tool had advanced features. Will give it a try.
  6.    #6  
    Indeed this was the trick. I cleared the DTG cache using the advanced features of the DTG tool and no more crashes. Thanks for saving me a reinstall
    Anyone know what the latest version of the DataViz Tool is? I have version 1.1, but the download link on their site does not specify a version number. Yet the file seems to be of a different size from the one that I have.
    Anyone have any idea why DTG can't find my files? I have DTG in internal memory, and used Dataviz tool to move whatever it would to the card. I see the doc's synching when I hotsync. "Search for files" turns up nothing. I'm stumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCCISProf
    Anyone know what the latest version of the DataViz Tool is? I have version 1.1, but the download link on their site does not specify a version number. Yet the file seems to be of a different size from the one that I have.
    Since you mentioned it I had to go and check The current version for download is version 1.3 and I can't see any obvious difference to 1.1 which was what I had previously. I didn't actually try to move anything though.