Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    The only recent changes that I have made to my phone are the cingular update a couple weeks ago, installed chatteremail trial and have been using it for the last couple days. I have also started to hook my power cable into the sync cable recently.

So, I go to sync this morning and attach my treo to the cable, it instantly syncs... no need to press the button. I thought it was weird, but maybe just an anomaly. Well, after the sync process, the keyboard locks up on the Treo, while still connected. The screen works fine, I can tap onto the LOG button, etc., but none of the keys work.

Once I disconnect it from the sync cable, it goes back to normal.

So for now, I have disconnected the power cable from the sync cable and I'm just charging it.

I'm thinking that this has to do with Chatter. It's possible that I haven't synced since the chatter installation. Is this normal ? I do have my chatter account setup as an ONLINE, IMAP email account, so the mail is pushed constantly. I also notice that once I connect it to the sync cable, the Treo gives me a message that Chatter is being disconnected. Anyone hear of or experience this ??

I'm just wondering if this is standard behavior, or whether I need to do a hard reset. I have already done a soft reset.
    Sounds to me like the button on your hot sync cable is stuck in the pressed position.

Treo 650 - Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Firmware:01.71
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I thought the same thing. But it doesn't feel stuck, definitely still has the "click" when I press on it. And also, after the initial "instant sync", I can press the button later, while still connected, and it will sync again.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Anyone else with input ??