1.    #1  
    Okay guys hit me.

What email program should I use on my Treo 600?

I currently use Inbox To Go from the installation of Documents to Go 7.006 but it limits characters to 20000 max and doesn't cover all the email types I receive.

What email program can I use which might provide the following:

1. hotsync with Outlook or Express via conduit
    2. HTML capable
    3. Full email transfer not character restricted
    4. Pictures and attachments saved to memory card on transfer.

So........any ideas as to which one would fit the bill.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Chatter or Snappermail.

If you do a quick search you will find out details on them.
    If you want to hotsync mail via the desktop contduit, SnapperMail and Chatter mail do not hotsync, they are over the air mail programs only. However you can use the USB cable with SoftickPPP or Bluetooth "reverse DUN" (with or without SoftickPPP) to connect to the mail server through your PC instead of wirelessly if you're trying to avoid expensive data charges.

There is also a mail program by DataViz called "inbox to go." It's not bad but it's not as good as snapper or chatter. I used it to sync with my work outlook mail before I had a wirelss solution. They have a wireless as well as a hotsync version.
    http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    If you want to hotsync mail via the desktop contduit, SnapperMail and Chatter mail do not hotsync, they are over the air mail programs only. However you can use the USB cable with SoftickPPP or Bluetooth "reverse DUN" (with or without SoftickPPP) to connect to the mail server through your PC instead of wirelessly if you're trying to avoid expensive data charges.

There is also a mail program by DataViz called "inbox to go." It's not bad but it's not as good as snapper or chatter. I used it to sync with my work outlook mail before I had a wirelss solution. They have a wireless as well as a hotsync version.
    http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html

That's what I'm already using dataviz email but it is limited in capability and only does 20000 characters.

Their must be a program which can do what I'm asking but through a conduit.

Come one guys.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

If you use Outlook, Agendus Mail from www.iambic.com will hotsync with that and/or do over-the-air accounts too.

Andrew