1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have the Treo650, and the Motorola HS850. I had Cingular service and it was a sweet setup. Easy to pair, clear reception, automatically turned on when I answered a call, or placed a call with the boom on the headset open. Can't ask for much more.

Except:

Cingular service sux in my area, and did not work in my house or well in the general area. So, I went to Verizon (which works fine), bought another 650, and paired the headset. Guess what. Crappy static, twitchy on/off and it will not auto answer or wake up when I place a call? Sometimes, I place a call, and then try to key the headset "on", and not only does it not responde, but it hangs up the phone! I unpaired and paired again the units several times, all without a problem. But the issue persists.

I have both phones, and the Handsfree software version in the Verison phone is a newer version than that in the Cingular?

I am not sure what any other differences may be, but it seems strange that the same phone (from a different carrier) will not work with the headset?

Any one else have an idea?
    You are going from a GMA to a CDMA phone. Wonder if there could be any radio interference?