1.    #1  
    Friends

I have spent several hours scouring this and the palm site. I have done hard and soft resets, removed apps, turned off network time, pretty much everything people have suggested. I'm having the battery drain problems, demon wake-up prolems, bluetooth that's pretty much useless now, and worst of all, email will not send. I've tried chatter, versa, and snapper. I've tried numerous outgoing servers. Nothing works: 502 0r 535 errors. I gather that the treo 650 is sending some string that's goofing the server up.

At any rate, in plain english, how do i go back to the previous frimware? I don't have a virgin mirror of XP or the old firmware. I can't find the old version on the Palm site. Please help. Phone is about useless now.
  2.    #2  
    Found my own answer to the email problem. Use Sprint's smtp server.
    If you know how to flash your rom with custom roms I can send you a 1.08 custom rom. After you flash and do a hard reset, you will be able to run the 1.08 updater. I can also send that to you. Just PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dngrnck
    Friends

I have spent several hours scouring this and the palm site. I have done hard and soft resets, removed apps, turned off network time, pretty much everything people have suggested. I'm having the battery drain problems, demon wake-up prolems, bluetooth that's pretty much useless now, and worst of all, email will not send. I've tried chatter, versa, and snapper. I've tried numerous outgoing servers. Nothing works: 502 0r 535 errors. I gather that the treo 650 is sending some string that's goofing the server up.

At any rate, in plain english, how do i go back to the previous frimware? I don't have a virgin mirror of XP or the old firmware. I can't find the old version on the Palm site. Please help. Phone is about useless now.
    What you need a Razr or some other simple trendy phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dngrnck
    Friends

I still have 1.08.
    I could email it to you.
    Just pm me.