1.    #1  
    i download things to memory card how do i view the app
    Did you download them straight to the card from blazer? Or did you download them from a PC, put them on the card and then popped it into your treo?

I use a program called Zlauncher. Allows you to move apps (and databases) to and from the treo to save space. When you move them, it creates a shortcut.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    i download from my treo and the pc but it goes to memory card and i cant view thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by touchless058
    i download from my treo and the pc but it goes to memory card and i cant view thanks for the help
    What is exactly is it? A program? Media file? Document?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    its a program ,media file, and doc
    Come on. Be specific if you want help. Tell us the names of the files and programs and what launcher, if any, you are using.
    You're seriously trying to **** me off, aren't you!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Is this the file from the NFL page you are trying to put on your card?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=92653

If so, quit posting the same problem twice and no you can't download those files. They are streaming video.
    i download things to memory card how do i view the app
    come on....do you really expect someone to be able to help you?!?!?!

this hs got to be a joke

10.    #10  
    come guys I really dont nothing about the treo, i bought because i like the phone. Ok i will download a program called artwork forgot which program but it is in my memory card . but when i search for it i cant find the program to open. I know its there because my memory card has space missing. Please is there a program or something i can download to show me how to use a treo. i dont even know what wi-fi means i suck in computers. I did mean anything by my posts. I see you guys or ladies talking about programs like .pli .amt (just guessing) dont really know what those things mean.and what is the difference in pocket tunes and real player they both play your mp3. Any help would be nice thank you again
    No problem. Every has to start somewhere. It is just best for you to try to learn some things yourself. Did you read the manual that came with your Treo? It is probably not paper but was installed into the Palmone program group on your computer. It should be over 100 pages in Adobe format. Read that. Then read some (a lot of ) posts on this forum.

I suspect you are trying to install a windows program on your Treo. You can't just install a Windows program. Just use it with what it has on it now and learn the basics. Then start installing a program or two and learn those. If you have a question, try a search first. If you do all this and then ask, we don't mind helping out.
  12.    #12  
    hey thank you i am still learning i know all the basics but I guess i need more practice thanks again
    Am I correct that it was a windows program you were trying to run on the Palm? Do you have your contacts and calender in your treo? That is basic. Have you listened to music?
  14.    #14  
    yea i have download music to the treo. thanks what are free programs that are preety good