1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if a Favorites button can be programmed to prompt the user to enter a desired web site? I am tired of opening the browser and stopping it before it goes to the default site. Second, if the mail button is reprogrammed to start VersaMail and the Treo is rebooted, is it normal for the button to be reset upon restart?

Thanks for any suggestions and/or answers,

Cliff
    Quote Originally Posted by cwoodards2
    Does anyone know if a Favorites button can be programmed to prompt the user to enter a desired web site? I am tired of opening the browser and stopping it before it goes to the default site. Second, if the mail button is reprogrammed to start VersaMail and the Treo is rebooted, is it normal for the button to be reset upon restart?

Cliff
    1. I have my browser default to the favorites page, then I selet the page I want to load first.

2. no, this is not normal
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    1. You can start Blazer, upon opening, to go to the last page viewed, bookmarks, home page, or blank page. If I understand what you want, just have a Favorites button go to a blank page or your bookmars.

2. Do you mean your button resets to another app? Is it Sprint's Business Connection app? If so, there is a fix for that. See belltools.com for the fix.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    1. You can stop blazer from loading a page by pressing 'space bar' (which jumps you to the stop loading 'x') and pressing center key to stop the loading. You can also set a favorite to launch www.skweezer.net - loads pretty fast and will speed up loading of the page you're going to. Or you can do what I do and set a fast loading wap page like yahoo or google as your homepage.

2. Try buttonswitch to fix your mail button from switching back.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwoodards2

Cliff
    From Blazer
    Menu>Options>Preferences
    Page tab (should default here)
    Start With:Blank Page

Then type the url in the address bar
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Is there a way (in Blazer or another browser) to ask the browser to process all pages through Skweezer? I'm using the very nice QuickNews, but whenever I want to see the full story linked from an RSS feed it takes ages to load, say, The Washington Post. I wish I could get the "skweezed" page instead, and likewise when tapping a link in an email.....
    You can use xiino, it's like skweeze but with logins working. But the pic loading function is broken, you can not load image in a semi large web page.