1.    #1  
    Hello.

First I started out with a Sony Clie....Graffiti was great, learned how to use it well.

Then I got a Tungsten (the first one)...still using Graffiti, but the screen protector sometimes didn't result in "accurate" inputs...but I could still use it fine.

Now I have a Treo650....Graffiti Anywhere installed (latest version) and ready to go.

Problem: Graffiti is different...is this Graffiti 2 or something? I can't seem to be able to write anymore. I was hoping to use Graffiti anywhere primarily for memo's....but keep getting stuck on letters like l and i and k etc

Q:Can anyone point me to a "Graffiti Alphabet" (like those supplied on the stickers you get with the tungsten) so that I can figure out what's changed and practice a bit?

Cheers for any info.
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
    Here's the first google search result for "palm graffiti 2" :

http://www.palm.com/us/products/input/

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    I am constantly amazed at how many people buy a device with a thumbboard.....then go out of their way to get graffiti working on it. I just don't get it. Personally, I HATE using the stylus for ANYTHING. To each his own, I guess.

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Thanx Guys.
    For some reason I couldn't navigate to the palm page earlier.

I've been practicing this new graffiti and only have one problem, I cannot get the 'i' to work. All the other letters are ok (and very few changes from graf 1).
    How does everyone else find writing 'i'....is it just me?

ExtraOrdinaryJo: I agree in that I primarily use the keyboard. But then again, Graffiti Anywhere is free, it works, and there's no harm using graffiti 2 every now and then for things like memo is there?
    Although It's because of the difficulty I'm having with 'i' that I'm currently sticking mainly to keyboard at the mo'.