1.    #1  
    Ok so I have the Moto stereo earbuds.

HORRIBLE

So anyways I'm wondering, I browsed the accesories dept here on treo central and saw several of them. Which ones do you guys prefer? Which ones do you use?

Thanks,
    Bishop
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbishop73
    Ok so I have the Moto stereo earbuds.

HORRIBLE

So anyways I'm wondering, I browsed the accesories dept here on treo central and saw several of them. Which ones do you guys prefer? Which ones do you use?

Thanks,
    Bishop
    Bishop,
    Welcome to TreoCentral. I'm not an earbud user, but you may find the answer your looking for by adhearing to the following link:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=11

Good luck. And again Welcome to TC.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3.    #3  
    Yeah,
    like i said, i was asking for opinions because what I had found wasn't very helpful when i DID adhear to that link.

You know, everywhere I go, every time I post, someone has to be an *** and point out that I could have searched for it.

Really , dumdum??

I could have searched?

You dont say.

I'm just about done posting. Period. Its here. Its howardforums.com. It's anywhere you go. The first reply is always "You should do a search"

Did you stop to think that you telling me to search, however nicely it was done, still took time and effort, and that that time and effort could have gone towards saying "Sorry, I dont have earbuds, so I dont know." Or something equally useful.

I mean really, why did you feel the need to post to tell me that
    a. You dont have any knowledge in the area Im asking for help in.
    b. That you felt it nessecary to your ego to actually type in a response to tell me so,
    c. that you had to go out and find a thread that actually is about someone ELSE telling someone to search.

Yeah, good luck and what a fukin welcome to TC.
    Yeah,
    like i said, i was asking for opinions because what I had found wasn't very helpful when i DID adhear to that link.

You know, everywhere I go, every time I post, someone has to be an *** and point out that I could have searched for it.

Really , dumdum??

I could have searched?

You dont say.

I'm just about done posting. Period. Its here. Its howardforums.com. It's anywhere you go. The first reply is always "You should do a search"

Did you stop to think that you telling me to search, however nicely it was done, still took time and effort, and that that time and effort could have gone towards saying "Sorry, I dont have earbuds, so I dont know." Or something equally useful.

b. That you felt it nessecary to your ego to actually type in a response to tell me so,
    c. that you had to go out and find a thread that actually is about someone ELSE telling someone to search.

Oh, calm down ya baby.

My first bit of advice would be to avoid Seidio like the fawking plague. Their quality is crap. However, not a lot of choice other than them is there?

If it's mainly music you're worried about, why not use an adapter and get a quality set of earbuds.
    Yeah,

Really , dumdum??

I could have searched?

You dont say.

What an ungrateful jackass. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Sound Mans advice. He even gave you a link to spoonfeed you with.

Take some advice, when people tell you to search, it is for your own good. That's why it happens on every board you go to. Chances are the question has already been answered. If not, then ask.

Second bit of advice, when someone is indeed nice enough to spoonfeed you a link, be courteous, and thank them. It will help you get responses in the future.

(Mods, I did my best to behave this time. Proud of me?)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What an ungrateful jackass. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Sound Mans advice. He even gave you a link to spoonfeed you with.

Second bit of advice, when someone is indeed nice enough to spoonfeed you a link, be courteous, and thank them. It will help you get responses in the future.

(Mods, I did my best to behave this time. Proud of me?)
    Actually the link was a bit snarky. It just went to a post which says the "search button is your friend".
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Actually the link was a bit snarky. It just went to a post which says the "search button is your friend".
    Removed, [self-censored]

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I know, I meant that in a
    "you can do it" kind of way.

(hence the rest of my post about taking the search advice.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Really , dumdum??

I could have searched?

You dont say.

My apologies if my response did not meet you instant gratification needs.
    The Welcome to T/C was sincere. Please try the following link. It may or may not provide useful information on the subject of earbuds and headsets.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=buds

Also be sure to get me your math homework by 3pm, if you want to re-copy it in your own handwritting before Monday.

Thread Crapper

10.    #10  
    I think my original intent got lost.

Thanks for the welcome, now please let me clarify what I was looking for specifically. I've seen the threads on regular ear buds.

I'm looking for a pair of earbuds/ phone mic combo. You know, like Motorola's headset, or the ones in the store.

What I was hoping to find was someone who has one of those and could tell me about the quality of them, the sound input/ output. I want one pair for both talking on the phone and listening to music. Basically a phone earbud that doubles as a stereo headset for the music.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Jason
    Is there such a thing as a bluetooth stero headphone. It would be great to listen to ptunes with no wires getting in the way.

Norrin
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    They're out there. The upcoming Pulsar 590 looks hot, but I don't think its treo 650 compat. http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000363051189/

Here's some others as well: http://www.engadget.com/search/?q=bl...dset&submit=Go
    My dad just got the Seidio high-end set. He things they are good quality but I have't seen them yet and he isn't an audiophile. They sound good when he talks with on them. There is not a whole lot of choices besides Seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    Is there such a thing as a bluetooth stero headphone. It would be great to listen to ptunes with no wires getting in the way.

Norrin
    I have this thing:

http://www.bluetake.com/products/BT420EX.htm
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Basically it has its own transmitter? Hows it working for you? You can take calls with it?
    just make life simple & go with the Palm 'Hybrid Headset' - from their web site. I've tried about 8 different ones - Seidio, adapters, blah blah - and the simple Hybrid Headset from Palm just works. No issue - just works. Sounds great. phone is awesome. PocketTunes works AWEsome with them. Go to the Palm website and grab a pair.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    In fact if you check out dan's cellular on ebay you may be able to get them $6 or $7 . That is not a lot of money if you find they don't work for you although he does have a 14 day return policy (I think). Just trying ot help... YMMV

~~~ gottago ~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    just make life simple & go with the Palm 'Hybrid Headset' - from their web site. I've tried about 8 different ones - Seidio, adapters, blah blah - and the simple Hybrid Headset from Palm just works. No issue - just works. Sounds great. phone is awesome. PocketTunes works AWEsome with them. Go to the Palm website and grab a pair.
    This is the best advice from what I've read elsewhere.