1.    #1  
    I was looking for GPS for Treo 650. And that i would like is to get Blue Logger GPS reseaver and Tomtom 5 maps. Is any body using this combination or i should just go with tomtom navigator 5 ?
    But i really like the logging idea on BL.
    Thank you.
    I would try emailing Delorme and the makers of TomTom but I don't know why it wouldn't work. The Street Atlas software actually asks you to select Generic Bluetooth GPS standard to talk to the BlueLogger so I don't see why it wouldn't talk to other software the same way. The logging feature is a bit more complicated and requires you to have a PC to download the logged info. Not sure much more than that about it because I haven't used the logging software yet.

Danny
    I have been using that combination for a couple of weeks. Works like a charm. Connects quickly everytime. Just make sure the GPS is on first and has satellite connection. But, that's true with any of them. I put a Pro Clip mount with power on my dash and put the Treo there and launch TomTom and it connects within 5 seconds. I just chose Other Bluetooth GPS in the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster
    I would try emailing Delorme and the makers of TomTom but I don't know why it wouldn't work. The Street Atlas software actually asks you to select Generic Bluetooth GPS standard to talk to the BlueLogger so I don't see why it wouldn't talk to other software the same way. The logging feature is a bit more complicated and requires you to have a PC to download the logged info. Not sure much more than that about it because I haven't used the logging software yet.

Danny
    I havae used the logging software just for fun. It's pretty cool in that you can play it back on the Street Atlas software showing where, when and how fast the vehicle was traveling at the time. it will be great when our teenager starts driving next year.