1.    #1  
    I love zlauncher. My question is..is there a way to program the hotsync button in the zlauncher bottom bar to do a bluetooth sync rather than the cradle sync?
    I would imagine that all you need to do is setup your phone to hotsynce via bluetooth instead of the cradle.
    They give you that option within the hotsync manager.
  3.    #3  
    My phone is already set up for bluetooth syncing using hot sync, but does not utilize bluetooth if I hit the hotsync button on the zlauncher screen
    There's two Hotsync buttons.. HotSync Cable/Cradle and Hotsync Virtual Modem. Pick the second one, as BT is a virtual modem.
  5.    #5  
    I know there are choices, but in if you hit the hotsync button that is in the bottom tool bar in zlauncher (not the hotysnc icon on the usual screen) it automatically launches into cradle sync. While if I use the regular hotsync icon, it goes into bluetooth sync. I just want to know if there is a way to program the zlauncher specific icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    There's two Hotsync buttons.. HotSync Cable/Cradle and Hotsync Virtual Modem. Pick the second one, as BT is a virtual modem.
    Read?