1.    #1  
    Hello Marc

I upgraded to the latest beta last night, and I must say its pretty cool.

As the SD card message said when the option is selected, this feature is still being worked on. I understand that, but here are some things I would like to see fixed in it:

1. How do i know if the message is in the SD card. Have an icon to show that it has been stored in the SD card

2. I didnt find this, but is there an option to move old messages that are already to the RAM to the card, and vice versa?

Thanks Marc, as usual this program rocks. Keep up the excellent work
    hofo - There's an icon for messages stored on the SD card; it's just not visible if you're using the compressed view (it should be next to where the attachment icon would be).

And no, there's no facility for migrating messages, although you can move an entire Mailbox with the "reload" Console command.

Marc
    The card icon is below the envelope, just to the left of the small paperclip symbol?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  4.    #4  
    I'm sorry I don't see that icon, and apparently my mail is not being shunted to my card...i will post some pics when i get home from work
    you need to switch to the non-compressed view to see the sd card icon marc is talking about. it isn't visible in the compressed view message list.
    -- berto
    hofo - So is this a POP3 Account or an IMAP account?

Marc
    Honestly, I'm not sure if POP3 works with SD card yet; I've never tried it.

Marc
  8.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Honestly, I'm not sure if POP3 works with SD card yet; I've never tried it.

Marc
    i knew there was a thread i was supposed to reply to

Okeydokey about POP3...but keep up the good work

i can safely downgrade right? Using the upgrade method correct?

thanks again
    Yes, you can downgrade to the stable. POP3 doesn't work on SD card (confirming).

Marc
  10.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Yes, you can downgrade to the stable. POP3 doesn't work on SD card (confirming).

Marc
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want my money back LOL kidding man

Well if you ever need a POP3 lab rat...i will gladly help you out