1.    #1  
    I purchased the unlocked GSM verison here in Australia. Loaded up most - but not all of the software that was included incl. Docs to Go suite.

On the back of the CD cover there is 'Promotion ID' and the number starts with 'RPTGG...' and is 16 digits long (no of course I'm not posting exact #)
    It's not for Docs To Go - I didn't have to enter anything for that & it loaded up, upgraded to 7.006 & moved it all off to the card - without using this #.
    Does anyone have a clue what included software on Treo GSM 650 this # corresponds to?
    Not really sure what your question is. The number on the disk sleeve is just like a serial number. It is only used for Palm promotions, as far as I know.
    That serial # is not used for any software, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $It$ $is$ $used$ $to$ $track$ $the$ $PalmPaysBack$ $program$ $where$ $you$ $get$ $points$ $if$ $your$ $friends$ $buy$ $Palm$ $products$..

http://paysback.palmone.com/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4.    #4  
    Ahhh thanks Aprasad. That competition was only open to folks in North America no wonder there is no mention of it out here Down under.. Mystery solved
    I tried using that code to do the palm pays back promo and I get an invalid number error. It's different from the one you get if a number's been used. Any ideas? It's much longer than the typical Palm ID numbers.
    There is a way for you to fax a copy of the CD, CD cover and proof of purchase to the palmPaysback folks so that thay can validate the Treo.

I used the promotion ID for 2 Treo 650's without any problems. It takes them a few days to validate the numbers ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A