1.    #1  
    When your on the web on your treo and you download a video clip how do you wtach it? What program do you use to open it?
    I don't know if you could download it (maybe with something other than blazer?) but to watch a video...there is a free player that handles a lot of different file types...its called TCMCP? Checkthe threads for video player...it has reviews and recommended video settings.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    um do you have any idea what page thats on sorry Im so lazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by pusha
    Insertion, you just got thrown a soft ball.
    Go to the Multimedia forum. Its just a couple of clicks, even for a lazy person.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    can i get any multimedia forum names plzzzzzzzzz
    Try "Multimedia".

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You found out how to post a new thread in the 650 hardware forum but you can't find the multimedia forum on your own? (P.S. You might want to give up on the whole 'video' thing.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by winebrat
    Insertion, you just got thrown a soft ball.
    How did I miss this one?!?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How did I miss this one?!?
    Maybe it's cause you were BUSY!

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

lol..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    When your on the web on your treo and you download a video clip how do you wtach it? What program do you use to open it?
    Okay I'll be nice this time and answer the poor lazy noob...

Umm....Ah I'm too lazy...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions