Been using the Mobile Pro for a week now and I think it's the one I'm going to stick with. The speaker is large and doesn't get jammed down your ear canal, allowing ambient sounds (car radio) through easily, but the volume is more than ample. The clip on method of securing it to the ear is very comfortable (even though it looks like it wouldn't be) and is easy to remove and put back on-no twisting it to fit over the ear, and doesn't interfere with glasses. The boom mike provides land line sound (or so people tell me) and even comes with a bunch of foam wind covers. Most importantly, I haven't missed a call transfer yet! On my previous sets, it seemed like 25% of the time the call wouldn't transfer. Not a problem with the Logitech. Battery life has been great-I charge overnight and I go from 8-6 without a hiccup. Only thing I don't care for is the charger/carryng case. It's OK and well made, but I don't see the purpose. I'd rather just plug the charger directly into the headset at night. Haven't tried call switching with the headset yet-not sure if that will work, but it's still the best one I've found so far.