1.    #1  
    Hello again!

Boy! They just keep crankin em out, eh? I just got the y-cable, Dual Head Sync and Charge Retractable Cable. It charges through the USB port (as usual) and charges my 650 and my BlueTooth at the same time.

It's really pretty cool, cuz while I'm charging both of these items, I can also Sync my 650.

It retracts back to about 5 inches long and fits into my backpack and anything else I carry.

It's pretty great! I'm pretty sure they're putting it on the market REALLY soon.
    Pics? It'd be nice to be in your position.
    Quote Originally Posted by trip
    Hello again!

Boy! They just keep crankin em out, eh? I just got the y-cable, Dual Head Sync and Charge Retractable Cable. It charges through the USB port (as usual) and charges my 650 and my BlueTooth at the same time.

It's really pretty cool, cuz while I'm charging both of these items, I can also Sync my 650.

It retracts back to about 5 inches long and fits into my backpack and anything else I carry.

It's pretty great! I'm pretty sure they're putting it on the market REALLY soon.

Seidio is shipping dual charger now !

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CBUYPDPTR650BR
    I'm assuming since it is USB it takes a bit longer to charge the Treo?

I've been looking at a lot of retractable dual charger/sync products. They all look flimsy. I like Seidio's products. Seem like they put some effort in design and durability. Does the Seidio product hold up well?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trowa
    Does the Seidio product hold up well?
    FWIW: I have the Seidio retractable sync+charge cable, and while it works great (I didn't measure how long it takes to charge via USB), it broke withn a couple weeks. It now is always in "retract" mode. This is tough, since the plug on my 650 is very sensitive, and even the slightest tugging tension causes it not to make a proper hotsync connection.

My luck with any of these kind of retractable cables (Seidio or other) has not been great. I try to be gentle (I feel like Lenny from Of Mice and Men), but inevitably the cables seem to end up either in always retract mode or never retract mode.
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)