1.    #1  
    I used to be able to save any image I could see in Blazer (web application) into the Media or Card. (hold stylus over picture and select either save to media or save to card). Now EVERY TIME I try this it crashes the Treo.

#*377 tells me " A reset was caused on 8/9/05 at 3:52 pm while running "Medai": StringMgr.c, Line:68, NULL string passed"

Is anyone else having this problem or did something go wrong with my upgrade? So far, everything else seems to be working OK.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  2.    #2  
    bump...anyone getting this error since the upgrade???
    I tried this with a couple fairly small images, and so far it works without incident whether saving to Internal or SD storage. Is there a particular image link that I should try?

I have a Treo650 originally from AT&T Wireless, now with a grandfathered plan through Cingular.

Blazer won't download any files at all, however, as I describe here: Treo-1.1.5-CNB Kills Blazer Downloads I've reproduced this on three phones now.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your reply ubikkibu ...Maybe this is only a problem with the 1.13 ROW update. Anyone using the 1.13 ROW having problems? Because it's still crashing mine EVERYTIME!