1.    #1  
    I was a very happy camper recieving and sending emails when and where I want... until some cable problems forced me to have to do a hard reset.

I've got everything up and running now, but it would have been much easier if these features were a part of Chatter:

-Ability to export my mailbox profiles and Chatter preferences.. that way I could just import them without having to setup 5 different profiles

- Ability to copy profiles and then change only those setting I need to... makes input much easier.

Also, for some reason, I keep losing my preference settings. They keep going back to the default settings.. is this a known issues? (No I did not do a search on this one... sorry!)
  2.    #2  
    Marc?? Any thoughts?
    What version of Chatter are you using?

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Oh oh... don't tell me its there and I'm too dumb to find it...

I am using 1.0.6.4
    I guess I'm not exactly sure what you want. There's a ChatterSnapshot database that contains enough information to rebuild your databases and preferences.

BTW, I've never heard of a problem losing preferences in any version since the 1.0.5's.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Okay, I'll try and copy that database before I have to do another reset to see if it works.

I'll also keep an eye on the losing preferences thing and if it happens, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the response