1.    #1  
    Anyone else using Hotmail on their Treo?

I found the link a long time back for the mobile version of Hotmail and was using it.
    A few months back though I started getting a redirect from that link that I have to click on to get it to forward and then it forces me to enter my ID and password EVERY time I want to get into Hotmail.

Is there a more direct link so I donot have to click the Next link every time it fails to redirect? Is there a way to get it to save the ID and/or password?

I am using a Treo 600 and Blazer 3.0.

TIA.
    Nite
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    i use mobile.msn.com and then go to it.
    I spent a lot of time looking for a solution. IMO the best setup is to use a paid FuseMail account in combiation with Chatter. This provides me with almost instant notification and a bunch of other benefits. As soon as I have time to change my address I'm going to dump hotmail.
    I just tried it today using the mobile.msn.com. It was a little slow but worked the first time. Not so lucky the second time I tried to use it. I tried to reply to an email in my inbox and instead it replied to a completely different email.

Danny
    goto:

http://mobile.msn.com/hm/folder.aspx

Also you can setup fastmail.fm to poll your hotmail acct and then use versamail for access free fastmail acct via IMAP...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I agree. Using FuseMail or FastMail in conjunction with an email application works great and is a time big saver for accessing Hotmail.
    Save yourself a headache, just get an GMail account - you can access it through a standard POP3 server (meaning even Versamail will work with it).
    I have my messages fowarded to my sprintpcs account so that i'm notified of all new messages not really push but it works great for free
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger
    Save yourself a headache, just get an GMail account - you can access it through a standard POP3 server (meaning even Versamail will work with it).
    Agreed. I have a RoadRunner account, and they won't let "outsiders" use their SMTP server - you can download all the messages you want, but no sending. With both Chatter, and now SnapperMail, I just put in the GMail info and sending works great. With the reply-to sent to my RoadRunner address, I can just use one email address. Piece of cake to set up with either of the above programs - and with Versamail as well.
    David
    I can get my Gmail with Versamail but not send. Any tips??? I'd love to have an email program that didn't require me to trudge thru html.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster
    I can get my Gmail with Versamail but not send. Any tips??? I'd love to have an email program that didn't require me to trudge thru html.
    Though it is supposed to work on port 465 mine didn't. After reading this post and noticing the only difference between the author's setup and mine was the outgoing port I switched and now all is well with Versamail and Gmail.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-63068.html