Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    Well I leave it on because of my parents. Incase of emergency.
    I just dont want the wife to know what I am getting
    wow I hope I don't get banned for this response because I really love this dicussion forum; but you are a piece of sh**!!! "Waah waah my treo doesn't help me cheat." I hope your wife happens upon this thread!!!
    damn...why say that to him? it doesnt matter if its his wife that he's trying to hide the text from...he just wants to know if there's a program that does such a thing...go to the other threads and bash them for wanting programs that dont come with the treo. how about aim applications? "waaa waaa!!! i want aim on my treo cuz i want to keep in touch with my friends!!!" thats kinda low that you said what you said to him bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    No software, but if you drop the girlfriend/boyfriend you can stop the night time SMS from bothering your Wife.
    Maybe he doesn't want his wife to see his text message alerts because he's planning a romantic cruise to the bahamas and buying her a huge diamond ring and his travel agent and jeweler contact him via sms. Didja ever think of that? Well, didja???

Bek

by the way I think Butler can suppess all notifications, and you can choose to not use the alert manager so that would turn off the asterick in the corne, right? You could also install AppLock and just lock your text messaging app altogether.... since I'm sure you're jeweler and travel agent are who's contacting you via sms....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Maybe he doesn't want his wife to see his text message alerts because he's planning a romantic cruise to the bahamas and buying her a huge diamond ring and his travel agent and jeweler contact him via sms. Didja ever think of that? Well, didja???

Bek

by the way I think Butler can suppess all notifications, and you can choose to not use the alert manager so that would turn off the asterick in the corne, right? You could also install AppLock and just lock your text messaging app altogether.... since I'm sure you're jeweler and travel agent are who's contacting you via sms....
    She knows this from experience.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by akarogers
    wow I hope I don't get banned for this response because I really love this dicussion forum; but you are a piece of sh**!!! "Waah waah my treo doesn't help me cheat." I hope your wife happens upon this thread!!!
    Lets hope you dont get banned for this response bashing me.
    I have my reason why I want to have this. None of your business. All I asked for was software.
    I thank everyone else for trying to help.
  6.    #26  
    Admin!!!
    Please close this thread.
    Thanks
    On another note...
    Is there any way to keep the backlight off when recieving a text message but still have it vibrate?
    80% of my employees text me. I keep my phone on so that they can call me if there is an emergency, but otherwise i tell them all to text me with anything else.
    Well i am sitting in the movie theatre and i hold my phone in my hand 90% of the time. So i get a text and it lights up the entire theatre!
    I suppose i could just adjust the brightness. I didnt think of that until now.
    Not a big deal....
    Just curious if there was something out there that i missed...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12