1.    #1  
    Ok...I'm sure this has probably been addressed on here a thousand times...but heres a thousand and one since I can't find it. I'm on the road and need to download desktop software for my 650 but alas! Palm doesn't provide it!!! Go figure...Sooo where might I find it?
    Cingular Branded,,,er I mean Att branded Centro
    The thread I remember had a link to the developer section of the Palm website. I hope this helps.

Cheers, Perry
    Who's your provider?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    Cingular Blue (AT&T)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    The thread I remember had a link to the developer section of the Palm website. I hope this helps.

Cheers, Perry

Can't find the thread. Thanks anyway. Why oh why would a company not offer the most expensive product they sell software on the website??? Just plain irritating.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Thanks a lot...Found and downloaded!