Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I saw this in Skymall myself. I believed the images posted here, but it's an entirely different thing to see it in real life.
    Got it in over the weekend. I'll try to have a review up tomorrow.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    You're kidding. Right? If I see someone walking the streets "packing" a treo, I'll know who it is.

LOL!

can't wait to see the pics jhromadka!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    You're kidding. Right? If I see someone walking the streets "packing" a treo, I'll know who it is.
    Like I would wear this in public!
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    Wow! If they only made this as an ankle hoslster...
    wait for the **** crack version
    Doesn't sound like a positive review is on the way....
    I wish to see a bare chested James, dressed in only his holster!!

Who's with me!?!!!onE!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here, here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FYI, I have posted my review of the Gadget Belt. It is as good as you would think.
    Houston - EST. 1836
    If you do not like things hanging from your belt, does Dockers still make those Mobile Pants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    Yeah, I have always wanted to get shot by a cop while going for my Treo!

now that's funny --

better yet - James actually review the darn thing - ever day I'm amazed at how crazy people on this site r
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I used to have something very similar to this for my Handspring Prism. I believe it was called a Mule Pouch or something like that. I found that it was very comfortable and did a great job of protecting my handheld. The single largest drawback was how it was viewed by others. It would frequently get me stopped in airports by security. I even had a cop in Dallas ask to see my concealed weapons license because he caught a glimpse of it under my jacket. While it's a nice idea for protection, it today's "jump at shadows" worrld, it's unlikely that they'll make much money on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    Hey, you are just like me...going through cases to find the perfect one. Let's see, as of now, I have about 10 cases for my Treo 650 and counting.
    THE PERFECT TREO 650 CASE: Made by Sena Cases, newly released on their website, soon to be released as a combo, check it out. The new lateral pouch for the TREO with the Sena Leatherskin pouch
    http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=319
    http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=343
    What a beautiful combination. This is a must have! I cannot wait until mine ships, I ordered it today. I had thought that the lateral pouch was coming on 9/2/2005. However today in a call I learned they are available now, but will be offered as a combo next week.
    I can't wait!
    I really like the new design and will order the Sena lateral pouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Does it have something to do with us being Physicians ?
    My list is not as long but i have experimented with about 5 cases so far.
    BTW for those interested in buying just the pocket for this case. It costs 9.95 plus 6.95 ground shipping with tax costs around 17.56.
    I will post the review soon as i get it .
    It isn't just the Docs on here that have a drawer full of old Treo pouches that have been retired for one reason or another. I've got several pouches and hard cases that are gathering dust.
    Have been through the original case sold by Sprint, the Innopocket aluminum case that I Dremmeled to mimic the Pacific Rim case, a Dell PDA case that was laying around the house, and the Mobo case. Just ordered the Krussel horizontal case with the pouches for the extra SD cards.

Anybody wanna buy a case or two to test drive at a for cheeps? PM me or shoot me a note at stevemcnealy@csaservicesinc.com.
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    the thing just looks ridiculous - carrying a cellphone like that? My god. Having to wear a strap all the way around your back and shoulder just to carry a cell phone?

what a poindexter look.. If you thought the pocket protector is geek, get a load of this strap-on treo strap. Whole new level. Wow.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by captiv8ting

THE PERFECT TREO 650 CASE: Made by Sena Cases, newly released on their website, soon to be released as a combo, check it out. The new lateral pouch for the TREO with the Sena Leatherskin pouch
    http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=319
    http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=343
    What a beautiful combination. This is a must have! I cannot wait until mine ships, I ordered it today. I had thought that the lateral pouch was coming on 9/2/2005. However today in a call I learned they are available now, but will be offered as a combo next week.
    I can't wait!
    Please post a follow-up message after you receive your Sena Lateral Pouch. I would like to know if the Treo will fit with the screen facing inwards. The photos on Sena's website only show the Treo facing outwards. Also, how tight is the fit with the Leatherskin combo? I currently use a silicone skin case with a horizontal case and would like to know if Sena's new pouch will be roomy enough to hold a silicone skinned Treo. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234