Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BTW,
    For those who are interested it comes in two colors.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...bosnation0e-20
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I will definitely buy this case.
    I am thinking of cutting out the case out of belt than attach a clip to use it like a nutshell case
    Would cost same as nutshell and the leather is real unlike MOBO.
    I think Skymall sell the "pocket" as a separate item. They listed 3 items...gadget belt, gadget belt with pocket and pocket (only). So you might wanna check out the "pocket" and just do the modifications you mentioned in your post...definite cost less ($9.95 for the pocket)
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I think Skymall sell the "pocket" as a separate item. They listed 3 items...gadget belt, gadget belt with pocket and pocket (only). So you might wanna check out the "pocket" and just do the modifications you mentioned in your post...definite cost less ($9.95 for the pocket)
    Thanks .
    I can't get no satisfaction .., when it comes to cases.
    Ordered a speck rugged bad boy 2 weeks ago ,still on back order.
    This will make a great case if they sell it separate.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hey, you are just like me...going through cases to find the perfect one. Let's see, as of now, I have about 10 cases for my Treo 650 and counting.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    Hey, you are just like me...going through cases to find the perfect one. Let's see, as of now, I have about 10 cases for my Treo 650 and counting.
    Does it have something to do with us being Physicians ?
    My list is not as long but i have experimented with about 5 cases so far.
    BTW for those interested in buying just the pocket for this case. It costs 9.95 plus 6.95 ground shipping with tax costs around 17.56.
    I will post the review soon as i get it .
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Does it have something to do with us being Physicians ?
    My list is not as long but i have experimented with about 5 cases so far.
    BTW for those interested in buying just the pocket for this case. It costs 9.95 plus 6.95 ground shipping with tax costs around 17.56.
    I will post the review soon as i get it .
    Maybe
    For me, I like a functional but protective case while at work (in the hospital). I like to have my Treo right with me (Vaja T66 with belt clip), but sometimes, my "attire" will not allow me to go around with a belt clip case...so I switch around...sigh. Anyway, I use my Vaja most of the time, but sometimes switch to skin cases w/ a Nutshell...or whatever strikes my fancy.
    Do post pics of the case (with modifications and all) once you get it.
    The Doctor is IN!
    I knew a guy who used one of these to carry his wallet. He definitely made a statement with this attire...and unfortunately, it wasn't a good one. Handguns are carried this way for a couple reasons. 1. They are heavy...some run in the 2 pound range. 2. They need to be accessed very quick. Anyone that thinks of his PDA/Cell like that is most likely also a Trekky.

After having a few PDAs knocked off my belt clips and losing one PDA and one cell phone I have adjusted my priorities with regards to cases. I am very suspicious of spring loaded belt clips. Secure attachment is one of my highest criterias for an acceptable case now. Belt clips should have a locking feature...belt loops are far more secure. When it isn't in my pocket I carry my Treo in a "CoPilot" belt loop case.
    this is the worst idea I've seen yet... 1: it will get me shot.. lol . 2: it definently isn't a fashion statement.. good laugh though.. lmao....worst idea to date if you ask me...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Ordered. I love my job.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Ordered. I love my job.
    LOL. Did you really order one of these to review? Oh, please, oh please, oh please when you review it tell us what kinda looks you get in public when reach for your Treo. Call it public interest.

You should carry a sport coat over your shoulder in the mall for all to see this thing. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    very nice, but 50 bucks
    i actually like it (so shoot me )
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    For the REAL Detective buffs, I introduce the new Treo 92FS case.

Nothing beats it for true concealed carries.

JUST DON'T GET SHOT.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    Let's not forget all the Cowboy Action Shooters out there.

This one is approved for all Single Action Shooting Society matches.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Ordered. I love my job.
    Don't forget to stop off at local pawn shop, for the bling............
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    You'll probably be OK.....as long as you paint the tip of your Treo blaze orange.
    Hey it must be good if it has a 5 star rating on Amazon...............right?
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

You'd have to be the Treo Bandito to wear this thing. You could load it up with extra battery packs, BT headset, SD cards.

Now if they had this when I had my Prism Springboard modules...
    Wow! If they only made this as an ankle hoslster...
    Hi

I received just the pocket for this case.
    I do n't think you can modify to make a case out of it . The only purpose it can serve is to hold your Treo on the strap of a bag.
    The leather is excellent but you have to carry the whole deal along with the harness.
    So it is going back.
  20.    #60  
    Hi

I received just the pocket for this case.
    I do n't think you can modify to make a case out of it . The only purpose it can serve is to hold your Treo on the strap of a bag.
    The leather is excellent but you have to carry the whole deal along with the harness.
    So it is going back.
    How about taking some pics of it in action before you send it back?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast