1.    #1  
    really my computer sucks and when I try to hotsync nothing happens the phone trys but nothing, its a treo 650
    Do you have a Palm cradle? My cradle (and many others) has been very iffy as of late..

The cable really stinks. Go with bluetooth wireless if you can. Otherwise, disconnect your cable and plug it back in. Sometimes I even had to hold mine, pushing it up against the phone the entire time.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    really my computer sucks and when I try to hotsync nothing happens the phone trys but nothing, its a treo 650
    Hey clownrace....

A little info would be helpfull. Do you have a PC or Mac that sucks. Are you getting an error message on the 'puter or Treo. Such as "devise not recognized "on the 'puter or" port in use by another devise" on the Treo. Or is the hotsynch manager on the Treo screen and nothing on the 'puter screen.

What method of sync are you trying to do.....Bluetooth, sync cable or cradle and cable.

Chuck
    Last edited by chckhbrt; 08/08/2005 at 08:30 PM.