1.    #1  
    sorry to write this again,but i need an answer really bad!
    i'm from Bulgaria(north of Greece and Turkey) and i have a problem with my treo 600 too.my friend brought it to me a year ago,but with a car charger and adapter with it for 220v.i think i killed my bat with it,but now i got standart charger bought from "RadioShack".the thing is the wireless mode doesn't want to turn on-once it does,it immediately turns off,even with the charger plugged in and the baterry at 100%.we don't have any stores here that offering treo parts,so i should ask some of my friends to buy a 2000mAh bat from US and to bring(send) it to Bulgaria.and ofcourse most of the internet companies don't ship anything to my country ordered with credit cards.
    what should i do,give up on my treo?
    sorry for my english!
    sounds like you have a faulty unit - you can have on of your friends in the us contact palm with the serial number and see if its still under warranty or you can do an 'out of warranty repair' (dont know how an international sale will affect any of this) probably best to send it to your friends and have them send it to palm for a replacement/repair.

oh and your english is way better than my bulgarian
    I have no solution, but I just wanted to say that was the best thread title I have seen. If only it were in CAPS and had a few !!!! it would be perfect.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I have no solution, but I just wanted to say that was the best thread title I have seen. If only it were in CAPS and had a few !!!! it would be perfect.
    At least it's under the right thread topic.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self