Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Ok, so i just got my new Treo, and i'm having fun playing with it... but why can't i see all f the txt messages that i've recieved? I get a new message from one of my friens, it lets me know, but when i go into to reply to it, it's not there... this is bothering me
    You looked in your Msgs Inbox and don't see any messages?

I set my "Create Chat from Messages" to Always - it helps keep track of my SMS threads.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    yeah, play around with the options in SMS. I turned off rhe 'Create chat' option because messages would get buried in chat threads. SMS rocks, I just wish I could use GPRS data to send them to an sms gateway that I owned so they'd be free!
    Mike
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yeah, i had to trun off the chat preference,messages that i sent and some that i recieved woul dnot be updated to the list, so i'd miss things. Is that normal?

Also, i've noticed a problem witht he time stamp. I'm in EST, as are the people that i've been txt messaging, but for some reason it seems to jump back and forth, some messages will say they are 1hr in the future, some will say they are at the right time, and some will say that they are from an hour in the past. Any ideas?