1.    #1  
    From what I have read on Palmsource's website this is built into the GSM treo 650.

http://www.palmsource.com/palmos/mailblackberry.html

If anyone has used this feature to connect to a corporate BES (Blackberry enterprise server), please let me know how it works.

I would love to get rid of My BB 7290 and get a Treo 650.

thanks.
    Unfortunately, this is vaporware as far as Treo users are concerned, because none of the carriers have made this available for the Treo. And PalmSource hasn't made it available to any other PalmOS device, to my knowledge. If they've licenced it to anyone, those licensees have kept it a real secret.

The software doesn't seem to be available anywhere. No screen-shots. I'm sure if it were available, we could install it ourselves and begin using it with our corporate BES environments (assuming our IT departments would let us). But alas, it's not available to end-users.

There haven't even been any "leaks", which leads me to believe that it's still under development (if it really exists at all).

BTW, that page has been there for almost a year.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    ok, thanks. I was afraid of that.
    Our department has blackberry but will not set up personal phones for use so i sidestep it and get similar results. Using lotus notes I have lotus notes forward it to my phone and personal email account, It comes in on the treo as a text message and i can respond to the sender with it but it is limited in how much of the message shows. If the text message is something I need to see in full immediately I simply use the versamail to retrieve it in full from my personal email account, slighty more of a pain but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorTDCJ
    Our department has blackberry but will not set up personal phones for use so i sidestep it and get similar results. Using lotus notes I have lotus notes forward it to my phone and personal email account, It comes in on the treo as a text message and i can respond to the sender with it but it is limited in how much of the message shows. If the text message is something I need to see in full immediately I simply use the versamail to retrieve it in full from my personal email account, slighty more of a pain but it works.
    I wonder how your IT department feels about your little "sidestep". In the vast majority of companies this is a violation of their security policy and is likely grounds for termination.

Just a little FYI.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I wonder how your IT department feels about your little "sidestep". In the vast majority of companies this is a violation of their security policy and is likely grounds for termination.

Just a little FYI.
    It is a state agency and fortunately they do not have a policy against it, If your company or agency does then of course i would not recommend it however it works and is legal for me.