1.    #1  
    One thing that seems to help:

I have a lot of documents in Documents2Go, but most of them do not change. I set them to not synchronize. It saves a lot of time when I hotsync.

I would like to see some other people's tricks for speeding up a hotsync.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    One thing that seems to help:

I have a lot of documents in Documents2Go, but most of them do not change. I set them to not synchronize. It saves a lot of time when I hotsync.

I would like to see some other people's tricks for speeding up a hotsync.
    Pretty much the same trick. Except with media. I use a card reader to move my various media files, instead of syncing them. So I turn off that conduit.
    Trust me, it takes quite a while to sync 3 or 4 full length DVD movies. But a card reader takes seconds.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I post this somewhere else but I lost it during the clean up somewhere...

Go into Prefs, Connection, Cradle/cable, then hit Edit, then hit details.... No one knows why but the standard default speed is 57,600 tap it & change it too 115,200 bps. This will definitely speed up your hotsynch. Sounds too simple but it does in fact speed it up by 1.5 x or more.