1.    #1  
    is over. and im short on cash lately.

but i have been very surprised to find that Versamail is working great for me! way better than before the FW update and before i started using Chatter. i dont think i need to buy CHattter, POP every 15 mins is close enough to Push for me
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    CP: push email isn't for everyone. For me, the deciding factor was how it runs in the background, it pops up when I have an email, I can respond and then go right back to what I was doing (and I thought they said that the Palm OS can't multi-task ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    CP: push email isn't for everyone. For me, the deciding factor was how it runs in the background, it pops up when I have an email, I can respond and then go right back to what I was doing (and I thought they said that the Palm OS can't multi-task ;-)
    i know its not for everyone, its very nice, but for me, that little sound letting me know an email has arrived is enough for me, my emails arent urgent for the most part
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"