Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    There are several news websites that I enjoy reading each morning instead of the newspaper. None of them are designed for viewing on the Treo. I can't tie up my phone since I am on call. So I put together the following solution.

www.skweezer.com will make websites viewable on the Treo. Doesn't work for all sites but is readable for most. Just type in http://www.skweezer.net/skweeze.aspx?q= and then the website name to skweeze the site.

Sunrise converts websites and RSS newsfeeds for offline reading. You can decide how many links it follows and setup filters and have it auto download and convert the sites and feeds to Plucker

Plucker is an offline website reader for your Treo. Use it to read the Sunrise documents.

Every morning my Sunrise downloads my favorite news sites automatically then my palm automatically syncs (using Autosync, its in the cradle to charge at night) to download to my palm. It auto downloads to the SD Card so size doesnt matter too much.
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
    Sounds very useful...going to give it a try today. Thanks for the info!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I agree ... very helpful. Thanks!