1.    #1  
    I've been using the patched version of Launcher-X 1.1.1 with my T650. I love its features and minimalist graphics.

Unfortunately, the flashing snowflake alert doesn't work from its screens, so I have to switch to my phone screen in order to access it. Does anyone else have this issue?
    It shows up for me (skin: Alubreeze-Left, LX v1.1.1 patched). Or do you mean you can't get the alert overview window by holding the Center button? That's a known issue and unfortunately not solved yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    It shows up for me (skin: Alubreeze-Left, LX v1.1.1 patched). Or do you mean you can't get the alert overview window by holding the Center button? That's a known issue and unfortunately not solved yet.
    I'm sorry I was unclear-- yes, the flake shows up, but the center button doesn't function. At least it's not just me.
    try loading the program called "alerts" from mtdn. you can then map a hard button e.g. 'opt datebook' to trigger alerts program and walla. granted I don't have launcher x. but maybe this will work for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    I'm sorry I was unclear-- yes, the flake shows up, but the center button doesn't function. At least it's not just me.
    I just hit my datebook button then I hold my center button down to access my alert (still beats using the stylus if you dont have to).
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    I wouldn't hold my breath on it being fixed, either. I reported the bug along with an explicit, detailed explanation of what was happening and I was told 'LauncherX has thousands of users, and nobody has ever reported that bug... maybe nobody else uses the Attention Manager?'. I guess they think palm threw it in there for their own amusement.

I suspect this bug will automatically go away if there's ever a proper fix to the center button issue, but the LauncherX folks seem content with letting people use the patched version, so they don't have to do any real work in supporting the newer models.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    i have a luancher x trial and plan to buy it in a couple days when my credit card rolls to the next month.

But apparently the author got killed in a car accident a year or 2 ago and no one else that works for the company selling it has a clue about the code. So that's why there are no updates and likely wont be bug fixes.