1.    #1  
    Just went online and checked my phone bill. Huge data charge after the Sprint update. I only was using DUN for about an 45 minutes a day for the last month to surf the web, not even download files. Got a whopping 750 bucks in data charges. Never had charges with the hack. I'm on the Vision Unlimited plan.

Follow Up: False alarm. I was having issues with my Vision service last month. In trying to fix it, I guess they accidently removed my Vision services. They're waving the fee, and adding Vision back.
    Last edited by treo650dude; 08/07/2005 at 11:20 AM.
    Damm....there goes your new Treo 670.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650dude
    Just went online and checked my phone bill. Huge data charge after the Sprint update. I only was using DUN for about an 45 minutes a day for the last month to surf the web, not even download files. Got a whopping 750 bucks in data charges. Never had charges with the hack.
    Say what!!

$750.00 data bill. Are you on Sprint Vision or wireless web?.. I surf the web on Vision an average of 3 to 4 hours a day/night. I rarely download anything due to extra charges can be incured for a large number of megabytes downloaded.

I got a letter from Sprint last week saying I could use my Vision Plan $10.00 credit per month on other things if I wanted to. I guess because I am not using it enough.

Look at your bill and find out what you are paying for. Vision or wireless web. If you have the Vision plan, call them up and get it straightened out. If you are on wireless web plan, get it switched over to PCS Vision plan.

Chuck
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    If you have a shared plan, vision only cost 5 dollars a line... unlimited too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi
    If you have a shared plan, vision only cost 5 dollars a line... unlimited too.
    Really?? I thought vision was $10/min per cell phone! So, if I pay $10/mo for the first phone, the second-fifth phones are only $5/mo? I could get everybody on my plan, including myself, vision for $30/mo??? That's pretty cheap.