1.    #1  
    I just moved to the 650 and need to know what wired mouses are working with the 650 and Mapopolis (which I already have). I'll probably pick up a Seidio's G2500 Hands Free Car Kit to go with it. So what's the best/easiest wiredgps mouse setup you've found? I've searched and found a few listings but they are buried in some very deep threads.

thanks for the feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyedeas
    I just moved to the 650 and need to know what wired mouses are working with the 650 and Mapopolis (which I already have). I'll probably pick up a Seidio's G2500 Hands Free Car Kit to go with it. So what's the best/easiest wiredgps mouse setup you've found? I've searched and found a few listings but they are buried in some very deep threads.

thanks for the feedback!
    In your case, I think to get the wired receiver from Seidio is the best because only Sedio offers the wired receiver with RJ-11 connector. You can plug Seidio wired receiver directly onto the G2500 without any adaptor cable.
  3.    #3  
    That sounds good, thanks. Are there any others that would plug right in, or... what if I decide to skip the G2500 and just get a GPS mouse?